Bug Reports

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Bad Neverland, Apr 30, 2016.

1. JohnD2800

JohnD2800 Member

You might want to update the description of the Secure Railing in the beach house. It looks like a direct quote of the bedroom window in Romer's. Or has the tool shed been moved to the beach house?

You peer out the window into the darkness and see the back yard of Jacuzzi and its forests as well as a large plastic pool hiding behind the trees. All is quiet, except out in the dark by the tool shed where you spot one of Tanner's fluffy anthro tiger friends giving a naked little seventeen-year-old some very bouncy cuddles. You wonder if there's some way you can get the kids in this room down there...

2. JohnD2800

JohnD2800 Member

Male Straight

#1.
    1) "Lucy Lanes said you want to leave?"
    >> 1
    Sarah beams in relief. "Yeah, I kinda want to go back home coz I kinda ran away from this reform center I got shoved in, but all my friends are there and I don't have nobody else..." The ginger's face blushes as she goes on. "I mean, I really like it here and the sex is amazing!" She says, blushing even deeper and touching between her legs. "I so want to get it on right now, but oooh, I-I-I just get so embaressed (embarrassed) with all these strangers watching! I think someone is even taking pictures!" She whispers as a loud sexual yelp startles you both. Looking about, you do notice that thereis a giggling guy running around with a camera and another taking pictures of a whole pile of really horny bunnies spread out in a carpet of heaving fucking bodies with dozens of student feet and naked arching bodies poking out here and there. You watch as they snap photo after photo of a pair of bronzed Latinos who are getting smothered from front and the back, the brown eighteen-year-olds wearing drunken looks of sexual amazement as their bodies jiggle on the big dicks poking up inside their holes, the bunnies lining up in front to invade their mouths with big warm tongues and sex. Sarah's face turns his gaze downward in embaressment (embarrassment). "Please will you take me home?" She asks quietly. "I really don't know how to get back!"

1) "Alright then, let's go!" (Jackie the Scout doesn't have to stay behind if Sarah comes with you)
    2) "Well in that case, you'll have to do something for me first." (Have sex with Noah)

#2.
    Sarah fidgets a little bit more before nodding at your proposal. "O-okay, but let's do it over there where there aren't too many people..." she says, taking you by the hand towards a more secluded part of the bunny holes where the hoots and hollers of sex are a little more distant. As soon as you are behind cover, you grab her without warning and pull the redhead in close to your body, making her gasp! Quickly you reach down to massage the sex hidden inside her tight sports shorts, your other hand massaging her buttcheeks as you inhale the sweet mixture of girl and the faint hint of grape-scented shampoo lingering in her very long soft ginger hair. The teen sighs, clearly enjoying the attention she is receiving, her hips gyrating against your gentle fingers. "You smell really nice," the ginger whispers, and surprises you with a quick, peck on your chest. You grin and hold her tight, slipping your hands under the waistband of her shorts to rub her smooth pale cunny and slip your fingers down inside the silky smooth cleft. In no time at all your right index and middle fingers are fully inside her well-abused love tunnel, her cunny twitching and growing wet as you push in all the way to the third knuckle with a wet slurp, making her whimper in quivering pleasure. A moment later the teen's shorts slip down her legs and land on her bare toes... "Nnnh! Mmmh," Sarah murmers, touching your hardening penis with her small hands and cupping your balls with the other as she tugs on your dick. The feel of her fingers is working wonders and the distant sounds thumps, moans and smacks of sex all around the woods makes you hornier than ever. It's time to screw this girl...

1) Let Noah fuck you in private (finish)
    2) Give Sarah a hard fucking in private (finish)

#3.
    Town Square N

You are at the On the Northern side of the town square you find yourself surounded (surrounded) by interesting little shops. A passer by gropes your cock and runs away!
    To the East is a boarding school. You can go West and South.

Stores:
    1) A bus stop with a rusty Ticket Machine
    2) A crummy old Pawnbroker
    3) A sign made of baby blocks that spells 'ABC Deals'.

You can see Jackie the Scout and a Town Ticket Machine here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Look | Inventory | Menu | Take All | Fast Travel | Options | Powers List
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

North ▲Up▲ ▼Down▼

West ❤ East

South Inside ☂ ☀ Outside

>>ABC Deals

That's neither a verb I recognize nor a hyperlink you can use right now.

#4.
    "Hey you!" a loud voice calls out and you can see the large teenager standing guard in front of the gates approaching you. He is dark, tall, and imposing with equally dark hair braided into cornrows that falls down to the back of his neck. Though he's quite the good looking young man, his streetwise attitude and rough manner of speech prevents you from appreciating the former as he looks at you with the sharp brown eyes of a young lion ready to devour its prey. "Who are you? This is private property! Don't think you can barge in here like you own the place!" He says. But then Sarah peeks from behind you and pipes up in your defense. "No, Leroy, it's okay! John is with me!" You see the teenager jump and look behind you. "Sarah? What are you doing with this guy?" the teenager raises a curious eyebrow, "And where have you been? Don't you know everybody's worried sick about you?" "I, um, uh..." the girl blushes, nervously shifting her legs. "Well I was just, you know, uh..." Sarah looks up to you silently asking you for help, and you wonder if you should keep how you met a secret or make up a lie to cover it up.

1) "Uh, Sarah was just with some new friends and got stuck, so she asked me to take him home"
    2) (Tell the truth!)
    3) Leave them to their smoking

>> 1
    Leroy takes one long look at the two of you, before scoffing and says, "Well, whatever. You brought him back, so thanks and all that junk. And you, say goodbye to your friend and come along before you get grounded!" He mocks, laughing at how the ginger girl fumes and protests while clinging on to your sleeve, "I know you're supposed to be in charge, but can't I hang out with John for a little bit? Maybe I can show him my room and-" she starts. "No," Leroy snaps back, "Do you want kitchen clean up duty for three weeks? Now come on already!" He shouts, the other teens laughing at how much he babies Sarah. "Okaaaay whatevver," Sarah sighs in defeat as she trots back through the gates, the ginger girl stopping to turn and look at you with a smile as she says, "Thanks again for taking me home! I really had fun with you today! Come up and see me again later, okay? Bye bye!" Sarah waves goodbye at you in a suspiciously innocent manner, before turning back around and going through the gate, which Leroy carries right on blocking. You watch as Sarah walks up the wide path and then grins, waving and pointing at you from behind Leroy's head as he runs off the the side and disappears behind the trees.

#5.
    Kitchen Hall

! From here you can go West into a cozy little room, South to the Games Room, and also East into the Kitchen.

Jackie wanders in behind you.

Look | Inventory | Menu | Take All | Fast Travel | Options | Powers List

North ▲Up▲ ▼Down▼

West ❤ East

South Inside ☂ ☀ Outside

>> s

You can't go that way.

From here, you can go to the east and the west.

(It this still under construction?)

3. Bad Neverland

Bad Neverland Administrator
    Staff Member

Okay, both of those last two should be fixed. Tell me if I have missed any of your earlier reports!

4. MrZero1606

MrZero1606 New Member

You are missing the 'i' in 'Milkshake Stall'.

5. Levant

Levant New Member

Multiple bugs, all encountered on the same character:
    Sexuality: hetero
    Fetish settings: neko on, but no furry. Age as young as 6. no watersports, no herms.

Exactly where you were: Lion Huts
    What you were doing: Clicked "Tribespeople" link
    What happened: "tribespeople" link returned "That's neither a verb I recognize nor a hyperlink you can use right now"

Exactly where you were: Scrabble
    What you were doing: Clicked "three young Jungle Sisters"
    What happened: link returned "You can't use multiple objects with that verb."
    (manually typing in just "Jungle Sisters" returns the single line about girls about to be fucked)

Exactly where you were: humping ground
    What you were doing: n/a
    What happened: the tribe and victims are bolded, but not clickable. Typing in "Victims" lets you talk to them but you have nothing to say. If you're supposed to be able to interact with the tribe I can't figure out what to type in

Exactly where you were: Whispering rock
    What you were doing: moving around
    What happened: Going east is possible, and description has a clickable east, but the compass east is not clickable

Exactly where you were: Cat Meadow
    What happened: As with Whispering rock, the description has links for all 4 directions, but compass only has north and south active

Exactly where you were: Balmy Beachfront
    What happened: As with Whispering rock, description has north, east, and west, but compass only has north active

Exactly where you were: Old Beach Shack
    What you were doing: exploring
    What happened: various things are listed as visible, but not clickable, but can still be interacted with by typing them in. In fact, this is necessary to get the key

Exactly where you were: Clapboard Shack
    What happened: As with Old Beach Shack, items (lust boys magazine) are labeled as visible, but are not links

Exactly where you were: Shag Shack
    What happened: As with Old beach shack, items (lust boys magazine, naughty book) are labeled as visible but are not links

Exactly where you were: Kinky Dungeon
    What you were doing: Exploring
    What happened: As with Old Beach shack, items (red futon, slave) are labeled as visible but are not links. Futon became a link after freeing the slave

What you were doing: typed in "Girl"
    What happened: returned "Actions: Talk to Slave Boy Girl" (Instead of just "slave boy" or "slave girl")

What you were doing: "talking" to the slave, did option 2 (finger her ass)
    What happened: description fingered her "cunny" instead. I assume this is because the slave defaults to being a boy, and the option just uses a his/her instead of changing the whole description

#65 Levant, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018