Extreme size play

Discussion in 'Hard Fetish Talk' started by alkanshel, Jan 8, 2018.

1. alkanshel

alkanshel New Member

Are there any scenarios where you can either give or receive massive insertions? I was hoping to get something in the barn but it looked like a lot of the material was just a little out of reach.

2. White Olive

White Olive New Member

Hey !
    So yeah, the barn is just a place to watch things happening as many others hidden in the game.

If you want massive orgy, the easier ones to reach are located in the Wolf Wood. Just find their not so hidden hideout in the forest and talk to their gang to have a surprise.

There is also another one with rabbit's quest. You just have to come back to the college when you've opened the path and pushed the girl in a hole. Once you did that you just have to come back to the village and... I won't spoil the next ! ;)

3. alkanshel

alkanshel New Member

I was thinking more getting stallion dick up some shota butt or the equivalent thereof. Like, really stretch them out to extreme proportions. If it doesn’t exist, I don’t mind writing an event where that can be done as I understand that it’s fairly simple to build.