Game Openings

Discussion in 'Vanilla Submissions' started by 98Romeo, Oct 16, 2017.

1. 98Romeo

98Romeo New Member

I have no idea if this is the correct place to create this, if not please point me in the right direction and I'll re-upload there.
    I think the overall ground/opening of the story could use some work. Don't get me wrong, it's good but I would love if the game got "beefier". (This post may be a bit long, forgive me). Let's start with the openings.
    Currently, the choices are:
    1. Concubine in the jungle palace
    2. Catboy in the Neko village
    3. Scout
    What if we solidified the openings more so that people are more influenced to return to them? Meaning, turning the opening into a 'base town' of sorts. Once you leave the openings there's hardly anything bringing you back, yes I know it's an adventure game but revamping the openings doesn't take that away from it.

Opening #1 (Concubine in the jungle palace)

We could create a town called, (just for example's sake), Clearwind. They would awaken in a small home, alone, wearing hunter/archer clothing with a bow and arrow and/or spear in the room to equip.
    Due to their occupation as a hunter they'd start out with a little money. When they leave their home they find themselves in a small town with a few NPCs scattered around the area. Note-worthy people & places in Clearwind include:

• Jamie - The player's hunting partner (age is set to reflect the same age as the player). Jamie is a unisex name so their gender would change based on the player's gender and sexuality choices. (Girl player + hetereosexual sexuality = boy Jamie as an example). Upon interaction with Jamie, few options may include "Talk" (where they just discuss their lives perhaps) , "Follow me" (to follow alongside you as a quest partner), "What should we do?" (to give the player a nudge to possible plot-quests). After talking to Jamie a second time you then will get an option to flirt/arouse him/her which will then lead you to "Invite Jamie to your house" after which you two can have sex, as many times as you want. (Jamie can work as either dominant/top or submissive/bottom but cannot be bedded by anyone who does not start with this opening)
    • Town Elder - Speaking to the elder will allow the player to choose multiple small/large quests varying from slaying a jungle boy/girl or two, retrieving a far-away item, etc etc etc.
    • Brenda, Bartender- Brenda sells special beverages, each enhancing the player in a particular way. Whether it increases accuracy, strength, sexual appeal/prowess/ability, etc.
    • Alen, Shopkeeper - Alan doesn't sell much, just minor things to get the player's game going such as health potions and whatever else is needed.
    • Miscellaneous - One interactable, and beddable, person visits Brenda's bar who's in their 20s-30s.
    • Jungle - Clearwind sits outside the jungle, where most of their quests would occur. In the jungle, the player will encounter jungle boys/girls to battle (and have sex with). In the jungle the player can stumble upon the jungle boy/girl campsite where there's a few huts where the player can either view them having sex and perhaps join them. (It would be cool if a plot starts where the player can join them and turn against the hunters, but let's save that until much later)
    As it relates to background scenes, there's one or two, through windows or bushes. This is just all a start, as the game develops more and gets bigger everything will follow suit.

Opening #2 (Catboy in Neko village)

I like the catboy/girl opening as it starts the player as a non-human but the neko village right now is very underdeveloped (understandably). Of course since it is an opening the village would be bigger than currently is. Concubine would serve as the player's occupation The player begins the game in the Chief's (male/female) hut. Note-worthy people & places in the neko village include:
    • Chief - When spoken to in the beginning of the game the player can immediately have sex with them (not without some foreplay though, and the chief is always the dominant/top) as many times as they'd like. Random chances occur where the chief may have another mate in the room for a threesome (that mate can go eitherway) so the player & chief can tag-team them, or both tag-team the player, or a train. (Cannot be sexed by players outside the catboy opening, as they will be unable to enter the chief's hut)
    • Brothel - I wanted a 'not-so-obvious' way of putting it but I couldn't come up with anything XD. In the building there are customers and workers, the player can have sex with either. However, having sex with any of the workers does not give money.
      • Jazz/Jasmine - A worker in the brothel. This is the same Jazz/Jasmine that you all know and love, except as a Neko, just cut & paste.
      • Riley - A (male) worker in the brothel. Riley is a slender-figured submissive boy who works a room to the right.
      • Jessie - A (female) worker in the brothel. Jessie is a voluptuous-figured dominant girl who works a room to the right.
      • Lee - A dark skinned customer in his late teens/early 20s. You can find him by the bar inside the brothel, talking to him can lead to having sex with him on the floor/lead him into one of the rooms. Dominant/top. Having sex with Lee generates random amount of money but, to prevent sex spam to get a million dollars, you can only get money a max of twice in an in-game hour.
      • Chris - A customer in his early teens/late teens. You can find him closer to the door, talking to him can lead to having sex with him in one of the rooms. Switch/versatile. Having sex with Chris generates random amount of money you can only get money a max of once in an in-game hour. (Cannot be sexed by players outside the catboy opening)
      • Background Scenes - Goes without saying.
    • Background Scenes - Goes without saying
    Opening #3 (Scout)

The player is a college student, at the college where the bunnies plunder. I wanted to give one of the openings a direct tie to an already-existing important plot quest. The player wakes up in their dorm room with their bag in sight. The bag contains a phone (just for selling purposes to get money), a map (formerly the scout's map) and whatever else is deemed necessary. There are no classes going on, as it may be spring break or whatever.

Note-worthy people & places on the campus include:
    • Luke/Lucy Lane - Luke/Lacy plays the role of the player's roommate. Beddable, switch/versatile. (Cannot be sexed by anyone outside of the college opening until during/after the bunny quest).
    • Ms. Jackson - She's nasty. (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist). For all my fellows who are into really kinky fetishes, see Ms. Jackson. She serves as one of the college's guidance counsellors and can be encountered when visiting Block D of the campus right outside of her door and the player, when first going there, will notice her giving them a suggestive eye before entering her office. Going into her office the player can have sex with her. When sex is initiated she pauses and asks what they're into and the player can choose from: Watersport (regular sex, but with pee), if futanari is on Ms. Jackson will be revealed to be a herm (I'm unsure of whatever fetishes exist in the game but you get the point). (Cannot be sexed by anyone outside of the college opening).
    • Evan & Ethan - Twin boys the player can encounter when visiting another section of the dorm. When entering the vicinity players will hear moans and when they investigate they will open the room door to see them having sex (for all the incest-lovers). The player can choose to continue watching or join. If they continue watching, the two will finish having sex and the player can then approach them with the proposition of sex. If the player joins then it's self-explanatory (can also proposition for more sex afterwards). Both twins are versatile and the player will have control over exactly how they want the sex to go. (If incest is not on the player will not hear the moans)
      • If the player joins the sex, they join while Ethan is pounding Evan and can choose to go behind Ethan, go in front of Evan, or have them tag team you.
      • When the player proposes sex, options will come up as the sex proceeds (or the three discuss how it will go beforehand, for those who want to get in the groove of the sex without being disturbed). Options include:
        • Oral - Evan sucks Ethan while Ethan sucks you, Ethan sucks Evan while Evan sucks you or you suck both.
        • Anal - Evan fucks Ethan while you suck Ethan, Ethan fucks Evan while you suck Evan, you fuck Ethan while he sucks Evan, you fuck Evan while he sucks Ethan. After, you can choose to train in whichever way you want (or stay as you are) and them cum inside or on whoever you want.
    • Peyton - When the player wants to exit the campus they'll find Peyton by the gate, chanting and yelling. When the player talks to him, Peyton will tell them how he and his friend were by Ballsdeep Park hanging out but he went to go take a piss and when he came back he saw his friend getting raped by bunnies. Frantic, he pleads to the player for help. The player can choose to accept his plea but trick him by taking him to the bunnies to get raped (and perhaps you can take a shot too, or join him) to get favor with the bunnies to kickstart the quest or they can just outright deny him.
    • Jackie - Should the player ever visit the scouting camp, they'll find their brother Jackie or sister (I forget her name).

To wrap up, as I said earlier, this is just a start. It's to solidify the game more and to beef it up. Once the game gets bigger more will follow, such as perhaps sex classes that I saw a fellow post about the scouts but would be instead integrated to the college kid opening.
    Thoughts?

2. Jaadowgg

Jaadowgg New Member

Adding more to the openings is a good idea. I like that. However, I don't really like changing the Neko opening to be a concubine and the concubine opening to be a hunter. That doesn't make much sense to me. I'll be honest, when I was reading through the first opening, I was wondering how it turned in to the concubine in the palace. Then as I started reading the second opening, I thought you had just mixed up the first and second openings. Reading more, I realized that was not the case. The hunter opening and the school opening seem like they could be two completely separate openings. Also, "Concubine" isn't an occupation. "Prostitute" is the occupation, "Concubine" is kinda like a slave, but not really.

3. 98Romeo

98Romeo New Member

Sorry for the confusion, the headings in bold and underlined is what's currently in the game, the text underneath would be my suggestions to change/update/edit it. Example, it says "Opening #1 (Concubine in the jungle palace) because that's the current opening 1, the text underneath would how I would change that opening.
    In regards to the concubine, I initially wrote prostitute as the occupation but while proofreading I felt like people would rather being a concubine over a prostitute. It's the people's choice, really. The hunter opening and school opening are indeed two completely different openings, as well as the Neko opening.
    In regards to your Neko comments I felt like in each opening the player should have a clear occupation (as money needs to be earned - for example the Romers' plotline or purchasing goods). I also combined the Neko opening with the concubine because the hunter opening would ideally be for people who are more into the combat, and perhaps domination, the college opening would ideally be for people who are just interested in getting the story going while the Neko opening would ideally interest people who are just simply more into the sex of the game. That way each opening serves different people and potentially cater to all but at the same time aren't exclusive (for example, you can still find people to have sex with in the hunter and college opening).

I hope I cleared up any confusion?

4. Jaadowgg

Jaadowgg New Member

I see. Yes, I do believe that some confusion has been cleared up. However, and it may just be my personal bias (since I like me some boys with pointy ears and a tail) but, changing the Neko tribe into what is essentially a bunch of whores (I really don't like that word, but I can't find another way to describe it) just seems wrong to me. Like I said, it might just be me being biased.

5. 98Romeo

98Romeo New Member

If you're concerned with the Neko being changed into human "whores" they would still be Neko. If you're concerned with the Neko simply being a sex empire, I understand. This is a suggestion thread, perhaps some suggestions that you may be pleased with so that we can try to attain, at least, a middle ground?

6. Jaadowgg

Jaadowgg New Member

It was more the second that I was concerned with. The way I see it, Nekos are playful and, at times, mischievous. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything to add at the moment. If I do think of something, I'll be sure to put it here.

7. Bad Neverland

Bad Neverland Administrator
    Staff Member

Those are all very interesting and well thought out. I'll pass them on the the writing team and see what happens. :)

8. 98Romeo

98Romeo New Member

Very well

They'd be in for a time of their life XD. This would require a lot of new writing and re-writing D:

9. Bad Neverland

Bad Neverland Administrator
    Staff Member

Well I'm messaging Twitch right now, but if anyone is up for adopting any of these plot ideas my guest! :D

10. Twitchydragon

Twitchydragon Member
    Staff Member

I love the ideas, and have a few to help. It is like a starting background story for the player, I am gonna have to get started on this, and if you have any other ideas pass them on :D