[Gay] [Shota] Pokeboys in Hoenn/Kanto!

Discussion in 'Hardcore Roleplay' started by BlueAkito, May 3, 2016.

1. BlueAkito

BlueAkito New Member

This is a thread for a big :gay: :Shota: free for all! Anyone can come and join in! No scat or gore allowed, and also no anthros (worry not Pokemon are not anthros in my book) but otherwise anything goes as long as it's gay! You describe your own Pokemon trainer first off and place them in a location to start begin at and when they meet someone else's character they interact and can eventually trigger some rather naughty play or you can obviously check your your surroundings to see what mischief is going on. Hoenn and Kanto are within the same time line as the games Fire Red and Leaf Green along with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, so you'll be meeting some familiar faces from not just them, but the anime too and with that let's begin!

A man begins "Are you a boy? Or are you a gi-" immediately taken aback by this "I'm a boy obviously!" I reply back harshly offended he would even think I was the latter. The man is somewhat surprised at the outburst and recollects himself "My apologies, I see now that I get a better look at you you're clearly a boy." he replies back apologetically taking in my appearance as a 11 year old short silver haired white boy wearing a blue collared jacket "So then, what is your name?" he requests me "My name is Colin." I answer "Ah... I see! You're THAT Colin! You're the one who's moving to Littleroot Town, where I live! Are you ready? Your very own adventure is now about to unfold! Be courageous and leap into the world of Pokemon where dreams, adventures, friendships and even romance and the like await!" the man said in a grandiose manner, I'm so taken by shocked at the implications of his last words that I'm blinded by a bright white light and with that my journey begins. As I wake up from my bed I notice that I must have been dreaming and I get up and into my clothes. I exit my room and head downstairs and see my parents "Good morning, son." they greet me and I greet them back. "You better go out and get your Pokemon from the professor." dad tells me and I nod my head enthusiastic about getting my first starter Pokemon seeing as how I couldn't get one because of move. I leave my house and head on off to the professor's lab.

Name: Colin
    Hair Color: Silver
    Eye Color: Gray
    Skin Color: White
    [​IMG]

2. Bad Neverland

Bad Neverland Administrator
    Staff Member

"You better get a good mon!" Says another boy from behind you. "Coz my Mightyena is amazing!" Turning round you see a lean thirteen year old trainer with long blue hair and an impish freckly grin! He pats the head of a huge dark dog, who grins at you just as hard and licks his fluffy lips. For all the lip and the huge muscle mon, it's clear this trainer is green as grass and his dog is probably the family pet. Still, you better watch out because it looks like you have a rival already!

Name: Seb
    Hair Color: long, Blue
    Eye Color: Green
    Skin Color: Black
    Starting mon: Mightyena

Attached Files:

3. BlueAkito

BlueAkito New Member

"You better believe I'm going to get a good mon!" I retort back confidently "I'll see you later!" and with that I skedaddle to the lab asap. Once I'm there I open the door and am met by the professor. "Hello there! I take it you must be Colin correct?" I look at him and nod "That's me!" I answer cheerily "How about you go on ahead and pick your Pokemon. You have 3 choices to choose from on the desk." I then check out the 3 Pokemon with them having name tags from left to right in order with Treeko, Torchic and Mudkip and think carefully about my decision "I'll pick this one!" I say as I choose the middle ball and release the mon. In a flash of light Torchic comes out and looks up at me and looks happy that I chose it and proceeds to rub my bare leg affectionately with its face "S-stop t-that tickles!" I say giggling at the feeling from the feathers on its body "I can tell it really likes you! Would you care to name it?" the professor's asks me and I think about it for a moment. "How about I call you Torch, little guy?" and my mon nods its head accepting the nickname and I put my hands around its body to pick it up. "I hope you and Torch have a good time out there. Take care of yourselves" the professor says and I leave the lab to meet right back with the boy whose name I didn't get because I left in a hurry.

Starting mon: Torchic (nickname Torch)

[​IMG]

4. Bad Neverland

Staff Member

[​IMG][float=left]"Aww, such a cutie little birdie!" the boy says, blushing. "Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you coz you got a baby though!" He pouts. "Shadow don't loose for nobody! Right Shadow?"[/float]

5. BlueAkito

BlueAkito New Member

"You sure change your tone quickly!" I retort back at the boy "And me and Torch will show you who is the baby after you lose and begin crying like one!" I taunt back "Let's battle now! Um... what's your name again?" I inquire just now finally getting to asking my soon to be rival, though embarrassed by it because I should have known before hand "My name is Colin if you're wondering." I greet somewhat sheepishly.

6. galaridor

galaridor Member

Name: Saru
    Hair Color: White, Very Long, Usually put back
    Eye Color: Grey
    Skin Color: White
    [​IMG]
    Starting Mon(s):

Treecko
    [​IMG]

Ralts
    [​IMG]

Saru Made his way back into Littleroot Town from Oledale just from the north, In his arms was his Ralts, on his head, Treecko. Both Soundly asleep as the walk here wore them out. It is not the first time the walk as been made by them but the Wild pokemon are in abundance. Softly he hums to himself and to them to keep them fairly relaxed as they rest. He was a shy boy , Saru was. Confrontation was not his forte but Defending himself he was more than capable if it came down too it. Especially when he had his 2 friends with him. Because he was shy, Saru had not many human friends, in-fact none at all. A few times Seb has tried to associate with him but Saru just could not muster the confidence nor the mental use to speak to him. But he was naturally able to tame pokemon somehow. The Treecko he has being a perfect example. The Professor had a great amount of trouble with this certain Treecko as it was a large nuisance and hated everyone, For what reasons it is unknown why though. The only person to ever be able to touch it was Saru, it had gotten hurt fighting one of the other pokemon in the professor's care and ran off. Saru Nursed him back to health after finding him in the forest alone. What ever bond he shares with that treecko is inseperable just as is the ralts he keeps in his company. The ralts was the same way , it wanted nothing to do with humans, and would attack them should they come near him, even though he was a wild pokemon. May-hap it felt the intent of someone wanting to capture it solely for fighting or training, but for saru it was different.

As he walked into town he could hear the commotion and hid very quickly , watching from far off in the shadows of leaves and trees to see the occurrence take place. He had forgotten a new kid was moving into the town today.

"Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you coz you got a baby though!" he heard Seb yell out to the kid, making saru panic just slightly as he knew what that ment , Many times seb has tried to fight Saru with his Mightyena in an attempt to make friends or bond with him but he would refuse as it is, retreating post haste with his complaints of him not batting seb.

"You sure change your tone quickly!" the new kid yells to Seb "And me and Torch will show you who is the baby after you lose and begin crying like one!" He Continued. Saru shaking his head knowing full well just by looking he is gonna get his torchic hurt with fighting something far out of its league.

"Let's battle now! Um... what's your name again?" Says the new kid following his previous statement. "He didn't even get seb's name?.." Saru thought to himself."This kid definitely seems a little Bull-headed even compared to Seb.."

"My name is Colin if you're wondering." Says the new kid. "Colin huh?..." Saru remembers his name , watching the scene continue.

7. Bad Neverland

Staff Member

"Humm! I'm Seb, and you'll be wishing your mon was a whole lot more that cute!" He fumes. "You better fight hard or I'll make you do five forfeits instead of one!!" Seb smiles, looking way cuter than he acts! "Yeah, we're doing forfeits!" He shouts, waving a pokeball around, even though Shadow is already out and looking up at him expectantly!

[​IMG]

8. yaoiboy16

yaoiboy16 Member

hi i'm new

9. yaoiboy16

yaoiboy16 Member

hi i'm Ty

10. yaoiboy16

yaoiboy16 Member

name: Ty
    hair: green
    eye color: blue