[Gay] [Shota] Queer boys at school!

Discussion in 'Hardcore Roleplay' started by Bad Neverland, May 2, 2016.

1. galaridor

galaridor Member

WIth both boys hips moving in tandem and hands groping themselves they both moan in pure bliss. Your tongues dance and wrestle with each other, cum from earlier and saliva plaster both of your lips as you can hardly contain the pure primal feel of each other, the tandem masturbation and frotting proving too much as you both moan and grind with the slippery pre as lube , you both climax heavily and shoot up each others chest and stomach heavily , even making it to each others face and licking it off of each other's faces and lips. Pulling Daniel close you continue to cum together , both of you mushing your dicks together and chests pulled tightly together, as you both full out french kiss, tonguing each others throats nearly as you grind your cute pricks together against each other as your arms rub each others hair and backs, accidentally smear cum all over yourselves. "D...Daniel..." you moan quietly into his ear as you both reach the heaviest point of your cum fest, both of you shuddering and kissing deeply once more, and stopping after. panting heavily and not separating the kiss, having him this intimate is not something you wish to lose right now, its the closest you have felt with anyone before.

What to do with Daniel now , what do you tell him , he is not someone you wish to lose any time soon , and definitely much more tolerable than alan.

2. BlueAkito

BlueAkito New Member

When you both stop kissing kissing you gaze at each other in silence until you finally speak up "Daniel... I-I think I lo-" but you both suddenly hear the door open and both of you jump with deer caught in headlight expressions "Hey Daniel, here to check up on- woah!" Alan said surprised to see you up and about, but more so with seeing the two of you naked along with a making a huge mess on the ground, but ends up recollecting himself with a huge grin on his face "The sparks really flew with the two of you didn't they? You guys just can't get enough of each other can you?~" the boy observed and you both look greatly embarrassed "Alan! Why did you have to come at such a bad time?! Shouldn't you be with your brother at the gym?!" Daniel questioned shocked at his best friend's sudden interruption "I was already, I presume you guys were so busy with your... quality time~ that you ended up not noticing the time pal, which by the way it's now 3:00. Oh and last, but not least you should have locked the door." Alan explained with a cheeky grin and you both just groan face palming at your carelessness. "Be thankful it was just me and not the faculty, especially the older kids otherwise you two would have plenty of explaining to do and who knows what they would have done to ya." the boy stated correcting his glasses. "Now hurry up and get dress. We need to show our new buddy here our secret hideout and it'll just be between us. That is until we make some more buddies." Alan said with the last bit too himself. Not only do you look confused, but Daniel too as if he is just now learning of this secret hideout.

3. galaridor

galaridor Member

You look around a little lost at what to do , as daniel jumps up and gets dressed. He was obviously excited and wanted to distract alan from the situation at hand so he doesn't dive more into it . They both seem to be ready before looking at you, still laying there and having the face of clueless-ness. "well, Are you coming?" alan pipes up , before you look down at yourself and then back at him. "i....well... im sorta. .. Naked.." He tilts his head at you and ponders "And? ... Just get dressed?" Both still locked gaze on you in patience. "Into what clothes though ... mine are gone.." you say meekly and a little shy. Both finally coming to the realization that you indeed , have no cloths to leave with. Daniel blushing and digging through his clothes to find something that could possibly fit, pulling out a pair of panties he sometimes secretly wears, as it was the only clean pair of undergarments, following a plain pair of shorts and a shirt that seems to be just a bit too short for your stature . you slide the panties on in-front of him , making him blush profusely, the tent his pants already growing, before putting the rest on. making your way to them and smiling a little meekly "A-Alright then.." Pulling the panties from your crotch some ,as you can feel these have had cum in the front of them before, making it a very big turn on for you.

4. BlueAkito

BlueAkito New Member

"Gee Daniel. You really are perverted. I mean who carries a pair of panties? Not only that you gave your lover a boyfriend shirt, how cute~." Alan teased "Sh-shut up!" Daniel shouted as he lightly punched Alan's arm "It's nothing like that!" the boy defended. Alan rolls his eyes "Whatever you say." and looks back at the embarrassed boy "Yet you don't even deny him being your lover." he inwardly thought with a grin "Well anyway how about we roll out now that school is over with today?" Alan suggested and with that you all leave the room. As you all begin to leave the school you notice along the way you hear a rough childish moan and slow down as you look for where you heard the voice you see a 14-year old having both his hands forcibly down on something on what appears to be an 8-year old boy down on his knees slurping up and down his back up against the steel fence. It looks like even though school is over some boys still stay after school. The 14-year old notices you and gives you a wink saying something. You're startled at being caught that you then decide to speed up and catch up with Alan and Daniel "How much longer Alan? Just where are you taking us?" Daniel complained "Patience is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait." Alan said as he then guided you all through a area filled with trees as 5 minutes passed "Well here we are you guys." Alan said stopping gesturing to the what looked to be a treehouse both you and Daniel are shocked by it as it doesn't look like any ordinary treehouse as it looks huge. "Just wait until you get inside." the boy said and you all climb up the ladder and both you and Daniel's mouths drop in complete silence "Hehehe, I knew you guys would be for a lost for words. I welcome you guys to my home away from home." Alan said with a smile. You're both just standing there awestruck not knowing what to say as seconds pass and Daniel finally speaks breaking the silence "I know that you're supposed to be rich, but how in the world did you manage to persuade your parents into building this place?!" the boy said wanting a answer. You yourself are surprised at the startling revelation of learning that Alan is full of money in his pockets and you want answers right now just as much too.

[​IMG]

5. galaridor

galaridor Member

Alan just smiled as his friends were flabbergasted. "its the least they can do considering they dont even really acknowledge my existance. " He had the smile but the pain was still there, That must be why he is so close to his older brother , you thought.
    "Its like you got literally everything here." Daniel still in bewilderment. He looked around at the snacks and what seemed to be even a bar. You madeyour way to the back to a more elegant door, curious whats behind it, you reach forward and pull it open, only to close it almost immediadtely with intense blush, and wide eyes. Daniel stares at you finally noticing your face. "you ok back there? what got you so flustered. Alan on the other hand has the biggest grin. "i see you found the....Toys. "
    Daniel pondering fr a second in obliviousness . "toys...? But why would..." then it suddenly hits him, his own face blushing intensly picturing you playing with said toys.

6. BlueAkito

BlueAkito New Member

You keep your intense blush plastered on your face and immediately try to change the subject "A-Anyways don't you guys have like homework or something?" you question "Nope." they simultaneously respond "Luckily they don't give out homework on the first week of school. Now that I think of it... why weren't you around before?" Alan asked and you sigh "Well you see I just moved into the neighborhood and my parents told me I would be attending Romers next week and I wanted to see how the place looked beforehand because... well I was nervous. However things got out of control..." you explain with the last bit to yourself. Daniel steps forward and puts his hands on your shoulders "Don't worry about it! On your first day of school me and Alan would be happy to show ya around!" the boy said reassuringly with a bright smile. Alan sighs "There ya go not thinking again. That's assuming if we have the same classes as him, Daniel. We would be lucky enough to have him with us for home room to start the day off as his tour guides." Daniel's smile lessened to a embarrassed blush with a sweat drop on his cheek. "Oh... right." the boy said in a tone of defeat "I'll manage somehow guys, but thanks for offering to help me." you said grateful and trying to be confident that is until you hear Alan snap his fingers "That's it! How about we just... sneak into school tomorrow Saturday. After all you yourself sneaked in didn't you?~" Alan said with a knowing grin.

It looks like Alan has come up with a plan, but the question is will it backfire like your previous task?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      3.8 MB
      Views: