Shota:Gay:Hogwarts Style

Discussion in 'Hardcore Roleplay' started by Tyler, Dec 24, 2017.

1. yaoiboy16

yaoiboy16 Member

Ben was the new kid at hogwarts

2. Kittyboy

Kittyboy Member

Di nervously shuffled around trying to think of how to word this

"W-well.... I read the....ummm...sometimes boys put...that into the person they like..."

3. Tyler

Tyler Member

I grinned, having an idea of what he was meaning. I slowly pushed my fingers back inside him, teasing his entrance and pressing on his bundle of nerves as I did so. I made my face adopt an innocent expression.

"You mean here Di?" I asked with a sweet voice, my eyes glittering. My cock was definitely taking an interest as a drop of pre dripped from my tip.

#83 Tyler, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  4. Kittyboy

Kittyboy Member

"Y-y-y-... "

I try to hide my face under the covers saying all of this but slowly spread my legs in front of you wanting desperately for you to take me.

5. Tyler

Tyler Member

I smiled at the shy action of the other, noticing how he tried to hide himself under the covers. I took the edge in my hand and slowly pulled them down so that I could look him in the eyes.

"Hey there. There's no need to be shy. I don't want you scared or anything, so if you don't want to do this, I'm not gonna force you." I say sweetly, cupping his cheek and kissing him softly.

6. Kittyboy

Kittyboy Member

I close my eyes letting your comforting warmth wash over me as I look up at you ready

"P-please... put it...i-i-i...please put it in!"

7. Tyler

Tyler Member

I bite your skin to keep my noises quiet, as I line up my erection and slowly pushed in, biting down harder as noises fought to escape. I release your skin, lapping at the marks when I bottom out, panting as my eyes look down at you in complete lust.

8. Kittyboy

Kittyboy Member

When I feel Damiens teeth Sink into my soft skin I held onto Damien tight trying to hold a moan in while your thing slid into me. After a second I closed my eyes and started to relax letting it slide all the way in before looking up into your eyes an adorable but embarrassed look on my face.

9. Tyler

Tyler Member

I smile down at you, kissing you gently as I throb in your hole. I pull out slowly and push in slowly too, wanting you to feel good. I grab your cock and start playing with it.